Supplementary Post: A Definitive List of My Top 10 Disney Villains

Before I get too deep into the class and explore the academic side of Disney villains, I want to take a few moments to reflect on my favorite Disney villains, whether it's because of their personality, the plot of the movie, or simply a quirk I can laugh at.

10. Shere Khan, The Jungle Book
Solely because he joins in on my favorite musical number, "That's What Friends Are For"


9. Cruella de Vil, 101 Dalmations
She's so crazy she's laughable, plus she drives like I do.


8. Jafar, Aladdin
His battles of wit with Iago are inspiring.


7. Davy Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean
The special effects are insane, and who doesn't love a tragic love story?


6. Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty
Potentially because I played her in a ballet, potentially because I wish I could flick my cape the way she does


5. Gaston, Beauty and the Beast
His ego is everything.


4. Bowler Hat Guy, Meet the Robinsons
Sometimes you just relate to someone's small daily struggles, you know?


3. Hades, Hercules
Only because he's so sassy.


2. Scar, The Lion King
His one-liners are so relatable.


1. Yzma, The Emperor's New Groove
There is no question here.  Yzma is, and always will be, my favorite Disney villain of all time.



Comments

Popular Posts