Supplementary Post: My Top 10 Favorite Disney Rides


After my last two blog posts with slightly angry tones, I've decided to lighten it up a little and go back to making another top 10 list.  My Disney experience was crafted not just from the movies or the merchandise—I've visited Walt Disney World over a dozen times, and it's the part of the Disney corporation that means the most to me.  I've ridden every ride in the parks except the Tower of Terror (I'm still working up the guts to get on that one.)  Therefore, here is a list of my top 10 favorite Disney rides.

10. it's a small world, Magic Kingdom
It's the most classic of all the Disney rides.  I grew up singing this song.


9. Peter Pan's Flight, Magic Kingdom
There's something magical about flying over Neverland.  Another classic.


8. Kali River Rapids, Animal Kingdom
I hate whitewater rafting so I was reluctant to get on this one, but it turned out to be one of my favorites.  10/10 would ride with friends.


7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Magic Kingdom
This is my favorite ride to go on with my sister.  We scream our heads off even though the drops aren't that big, and it's even more fun at night.


6. Soarin', EPCOT
I think this is the most beautiful ride in the Disney parks.  It's absolutely breathtaking.


5. Pirates of the Caribbean, Magic Kingdom
This was my favorite Disney ride when I was little, and it still holds a special place in my heart.  I used to ride it three times in a row, and the drop in the dark terrified me.


4. Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Hollywood Studios
I'm not a huge thrill ride fan so I didn't make myself ride this one until my most recent visit, but it was so worth it.  Still not sure if I'm brave enough to get on it again.


3. DINOSAUR, Animal Kingdom
All the bumps and jolts in the dark bother some people, but to me that's the best part.


2. Test Track, EPCOT
Going around the race track makes me feel like my brain is flying out of my head, and I can't get enough of it.


1. Space Mountain, Magic Kingdom
I'll ride this one again and again.  It doesn't get better than this.


Making this list really makes me want to go back.  You can find me going through old photos and wishing I were in Magic Kingdom right now.


Comments

Popular Posts