Supplementary Post: My Disney Bucket List


I've been a Disney fan for a very long time, and I've accumulated a list of Disney-related things I want to do.  Some items have been checked off, but there's a long way to go:

[ ] Watch a parade at every Disney park
[ ] Go to Disneyland
[ ] Be a skipper on The Jungle Cruise
[X] Go to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party


[ ] Go on a Hidden Mickey scavenger hunt
[ ] Be at Disney on my birthday
[ ] Watch every single Disney movie (including the old, never-mentioned ones)
[ ] Ride The Tower of Terror (I'm still not brave enough)
[ ] Buy a Mickey Mouse balloon


[X] Ride a roller coaster in the dark
[ ] Eat the entire Kitchen Sink
[ ] Take planned photos on a roller coaster
[X] See a Disney movie in theaters on opening day
[ ] Make a wish in Cinderella's Wishing Well
[ ] Attend a Disney movie premiere




Comments

Popular Posts