Supplementary Post: Our Weekly Disney Headlines


A new Monday, a new list of Disney news.  Courtesy of wdwinfo.com, I found a great archive of Disney news.  Here are some of my favorites from the list, as well as my reactions:

October 23: "Celebrate Halloween with Pumpkin-Flavored Dishes Throughout Disney Parks"
Oh, how I love fall.  I'm not a pumpkin spice latte person, but I'll take a pumpkin muffin or pumpkin pie anytime.

October 23: "John Stamos Announced His Engagement to Caitlin McHugh with a Disney-Style Instagram Post"
I actually saw this on Instagram before reading this article because I am obsessed with Full House.  This is my dream proposal.


October 20: "New Christmas Headbands Coming to Disney Parks"
YES.  I'm living for this.


October 18: "New 'Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings' Series to Premiere on Freeform in Spring 2018"
You can bet I'll be binge-watching this.

October 18: "Walt Disney Studios Releases New Clip and Featurette from Disney Pixar's 'Coco'"
Again, I've already seen this, but it seems like a crucial part of this week's Disney news anyway, so here it is.


October 17: "New Voice of Kermit the Frog Makes its Debut on 'Disney Night' of 'Dancing with the Stars'"
I'm obsessed with Dancing with the Stars, but I didn't read this article yet because I'm about a week behind on the show and I don't want spoilers.  Still, I fully plan on returning to check this out.

October 16: "Disney Files Lawsuit Against Unlicensed 'Star Wars', 'Frozen', and Marvel Event Characters"
At the beginning of the year we were talking about how Disney literally sues everyone.  Here is yet another example.

October 16: "Vox Populi: Thoughts From the DISBoards On Allowing Dogs at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels"
This is the best Disney-related news I've gotten in a long time.  Now The Happiest Place on Earth is truly The Happiest Place on Earth because I can meet dogs while I'm there.

And that has been this week in Disney headlines!

Comments

Popular Posts