Supplementary Post: Disney Christmas Movies!


Yes, I am going to write about Disney and Christmas as often as I can, because have I mentioned it's my absolute favorite combination?


For this post: I found a helpful top 10 list of the best Disney Christmas movies, and I've taken it upon myself to make my own ranking.  Note: I have not seen 3 out of 10 of the movies, so I'll be including them as numbers 10, 9, and 8 based on how interesting I believe they will be.  Also, I'm adding them to my Christmas to do list immediately.

10.  Ernest Saves Christmas
I've never even heard of this movie.  Does that make me a fake Disney fan?


9. I'll Be Home for Christmas
Never heard of this one, either, but it's about a college student so that's bonus points I guess?  College is underrepresented in Disney films.


8. The Santa Clause
I've actually been meaning to watch this one but I've never gotten around to it.  A definite must-see.


7. The Search for Santa Paws
I was obsessed with this movie when I was little, but it's just not that entertaining anymore. The puppies are cute, though.


6. A Christmas Carol
A good Disney movie, but not unusually exciting.  Also haven't seen this one in a really long time so I could be forgetting the details.


5. Big Hero 6
Sorry, but who made this a Christmas movie?  It's low on the list for that very reason.


4. Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas
I remember loving this movie as a kid, especially the music.


3. Frozen
Again, not really a Christmas movie.  But I kind of understand with the winter theme.


2. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
This is what I call a classic Christmas movie.  10/10.


1. The Nightmare Before Christmas
I was reluctant the first time I watched this, but now there's no going back.  A staple for both Halloween and Christmas seasons.


On a side note: the Winnie the Pooh Christmas movie (which somehow didn't make it on this list) is also pretty good.  

Comments

Popular Posts