Supplementary Post: More Disney Trivia


Because why not?  Except this time I'm testing my knowledge of Disney and taking Disney trivia tests.  Here goes nothing.


The Ultimate Disney Trivia Quiz

Challenge accepted.


No, I should be ashamed of myself.  In my defense, these questions are IMPOSSIBLE.

How Many of These 20 Incredibly Hard Disney Questions Do YOU Know?

Probably not all 20, now that my self-esteem has been sufficiently lowered.


Their math is wrong, because it said I got each question individually correct.  Reading through the comments, other people had the same problem.  Mentally making that a 20/20.

(I get way too competitive taking these.)


As long as it's Disney World and not Disneyland, pretty high.


It was on Disney World, Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, etc., but I still think I did pretty well.




Comments

Popular Posts