Supplementary Post: My Top 10 Favorite Disney Movies


I've made several other top 10 lists here before, including my top 10 Disney rides and my top 10 villains.  But I haven't yet listed my top 10 favorite Disney movies, and I feel like that's the best way to get to know someone in the scope of Disney.  So below is my list:

10. The Princess and the Frog
I love the setting and the songs, and Tiana is inspiring.



9. Beauty and the Beast
It's a tale as old as time, and I love it more every time I watch it.


8. The Lion King
It has an amazing soundtrack.  The Broadway musical is similarly breathtaking.


7. Hercules
Solely because of Hades' sass.


6. Tangled
I was obsessed with this movie when it first came out—I'm pretty sure I've seen it over 20 times.


5. Enchanted
This is a hidden gem in my opinion.  More people need to watch this movie.


4. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
I grew up with Winnie the Pooh, and he's still one of my favorite Disney characters.  The movies bring back so many good memories.


3. The Princess Diaries
I'm obsessed with both this movie and its sequel (arguably, the second one's even better than the first).   Mia should be everyone's role model.


2. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Two words: Will Turner.  (Also, I'm a huge fan of the Pirates franchise.  The third one just happens to be my favorite.)


1. The Emperor's New Groove
Pull the lever, Kronk!




Comments

Popular Posts